Terms & Conditions
- Website Accessing Terms:
The following terms and conditions will be applicable to you if you visit or consume any information on the website in any way.
- Validity: The Wealth Today does not guarantee continuous availability of the website or that it always be free of malfunction/defects/malware/viruses and would encourage the user and visitor to be responsible for their own security. The Wealth Today reserves the right to not update or remove/edit or delete any information and discontinue any service/feature at any time without notice.
- Liability: The Wealth Today is not liable for any losses you may incur out of events beyond our control and accepts no liability for any loss/damage to business, data, database, or software.
- Third-party Links: We may, at times, include or offer third-party services with respect to services on our website. Third-party sites are governed by their independent privacy policies. Thereby, The Wealth Today is not liable or responsible for the content and activities of the linked sites.
- No Warranties/No Advice: The content on the website is for the purpose of information only and should not be construed otherwise. Any opinion, advice, solicitation, recommendation, or offer belongs to an individual/organization or contributor and does not belong to The Wealth Today and should be evaluated before being used or acted upon. The Wealth Today cannot be held liable for any damages arising out of any action taken with respect to the use or consumption of information or service at The Wealth Today website.
- Copyright: All information and content published on The Wealth Today site are for personal consumption and use by the visitor, user, and/or subscriber to the services and products by The Wealth Today. The general usage, copy, republishing, and /or redistribution does not require a license fee however, you must get permission by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Permissions
2.1 We may unfold your Personal Information:
- To the extent that is required by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
- Payment Policy
Any payment, (if) required, to gain access to any part of or to the complete event, must be made before the event is scheduled to take place unless agreed upon otherwise. The participation fee for each event will be mentioned on the event page.
- Data & Communication
- The Wealth Today may require some of your personal data to let you access the information on the website.
- All the data acquired will be for an intended purpose and would not be sold or shared unless specified otherwise. Reasonable security measures are applied to keep the data secure and you can ask anytime to correct or edit the data.
- If you think that you have received any email communication from us by mistake, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com or unsubscribe on the appropriate link in the communication and we would oblige promptly.
- Registered Delegate can be substituted by any colleague from the same company and all terms and conditions will be binding on the substitute. If the substitute belongs to a different organization, then the admission will be subject to approval from The Wealth Today.
- The Wealth Today strives to deliver quality events and as close to the original and desired objective of the event, however, The Wealth Today has complete right to alter the agenda, date, content, speaker, session, venue, timing or any other part of the event, which it feels is necessary, without prior intimation to anyone. In case of any change, The Wealth Today is not liable to refund to any stakeholders including speakers, sponsor and delegates any fee or probable expenses which may have occurred due to the changes.
- As Registered Delegates, All participants consent to The Wealth Today sharing all the data generated in relation to the event including and not limited to attendee profile collected upon registration to view the online event or if they are already a subscriber to the website and don’t need a registration to view the event, with the sponsors.
- In the context of this agreement or disclaimer, the Sponsor means the Event Sponsor, Advertiser or Exhibitor, knowledge partner or anyone investing monetarily or intellectually in order to generate leads from the event.
- All participants and attendees agree that Sponsors may contact them for marketing and offering their services.
- Attendees, Marketing & Intellectual Property Rights
- The Wealth Today doesn’t accept any liability for any statement, comment or any content expressed by any attendee, participant, sponsor or speaker at any of our events – digital or physical.
- For In-person events, the exhibition space is the space provided to the exhibitors where they can make a booth or display their marketing collaterals and perform any marketing service.
- Any sponsor, who wish us to host any webinar or use our platform for hosting the online event, must agree to mutually decide pre-agreed terms and deliverables and any deviation from them gives The Wealth Today, a right to cancel the event, without any refund. In case of a change in the date of the event by the sponsor, The Wealth Today reserves the right to agree or disagree with the date and irrespective would cost the client USD 250 for an administrative fee.
- Any content produced including but not limited to quotes, lectures, photos, and videos is the property of The Wealth. Today and can be used for future marketing or content purposes
- Like all events, the awards website may require you to fill up a registration form, and filling up that form, subjects you to all the terms and conditions of the website. In case you wish to change any details, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to reproduce, collect or redistribute any material/content from the Awards website or any downloadable material, you may write to us to take our permission at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to edit, add or delete any material/content including and not limited to text, video, and graphics submitted to us.
- You agree to the condition that any material submitted by you is original content and you own the copyright and other relevant rights to it. The content submitted by you must not be obscene, defamatory, or unlawful.
- You agree that in case of any damage or loss caused to us by the use of your content, you indemnify us in full and permanently against any liabilities caused to us in any shape or form, monetary, harassment, or otherwise.
- Any material/content submitted to us may be used by us for marketing purposes at any time in the future unless specifically told not to.
- Refund & Cancellation
Delegates or participants have the chance for cancellation and refund within 48 hours of the registration or contract signing, post which, the participation is non-refundable. However, participation can be transferred to any colleague from the same company. All online events are required to use third-party services and hence all the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies of that entity (third party) will be applicable to the registrant.
Client Media, Advertising & Marketing Agreement
- Any material supplied by the sponsor or advertiser is subject to approval by The Wealth Today and we reserve the right to take it off in case we find it infringing on any entity’s right or is unlawful.
- Sponsor and/or advertiser agree that they are submitting original work and indemnify us completely and permanently should there be any claim or liability arising out of any content shared by the sponsor/advertiser.
- The Wealth Today reserves the right to remove the advertisement or branding of any client past the contractual period without communicating with the client. The client reserves the right to pull off or cancels any agreement, should the alterations in terms of content or time or any other element of delivery don’t match pre-agreed terms unless it is performed due to urgent conditions beyond the control of The Wealth Today.
- The Wealth Today strives to deliver the best possible service and delivery however absolves itself from any liability which may occur due to the fault of any third party or mistake from the client’s side.
- The client agrees that in case of any emergency or situation where The Wealth Today has to decide to correct any mistake or salvage a situation, it gives express permission to The Wealth Today to act and take corrective measures, The Wealth Today deems necessary and apt. In the case of print, the client acknowledges that it cannot be altered.
- Client agrees that their content or any material shared doesn’t infringe upon anyone’s right and is permissible according to the law of land and in case any dispute arises out of publication or sharing of such content, absolves The Wealth Today of any liability and would take care of any claim, liability or penalties arise out of such acts.
- If the advertising copy is not received on time, The Wealth Today is not responsible and, in that case, may use any in-house advertisement or use the most appropriate copy.
For editorial opportunities contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
For advertising and any other queries contact – email@example.com
UAE Office: TBI.WORLD – FZCO | Unit Number – 001, IFZA Dubai – Building A1 | Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE